Alana from Accessories By Alana contributed this great recipe which looks like a quick and easy way to make dinner for the whole family!
Try it out for yourself and let us know what you think!
- 500g chicken breast fillet, cut into cubes
- 200g ham, finely cut
- 1 packet continental spring veggie soup mix
- 1-1.5 cups water
- 1 sheet puff pastry
1. Brown chicken in a pan, add ham, spring veggie soup mix and water.
2. Bring to boil stirring constantly.
3. Turn down to simmer for 10mins, until soup mix thickens slightly.
4. Preheat oven to 210C.
5. Transfer food into a oven-proof dish and cover with puff pastry sheet.
6. Make some small holes in the top of the pastry to allow breathing.
7. Place the tray in the oven for 20 minutes until pastry is brown.