Everyone loves a good brownie. Warm, moist and deliciously chocolatey, brownies are great on their own or served with cream or ice cream as a dessert.
Here is an easy no chocolate brownie recipe which doesn’t require any beating. It literally took me less than an hour to make (including cooking time), and produced delicious fudgey brownies which I’m sure my brother will devour when he gets home from school!
- 1 cup rice flour
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1.5 cups caster sugar
- 1 Tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 Tsp vanilla essence
- 1 Tsp imitation chocolate essence
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2/3 cup cocoa powder or drinking chocolate
- 4 eggs
- 300g melted butter
- 1/3 cup marshmallows chopped into pieces
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup nuts (I used walnuts and peanuts)
- Pre-heat oven to 180C and line a brownie pan with baking paper. Spray with oil.
2. Place all dry ingredients: rice flour, plain flour, sugars, cinnamon, cocoa powder, in a bowl.
3. Add wet ingredients: melted butter, eggs, vanilla and chocolate essence.
4. Mix until combined and then add nuts, marshmallows and chocolate chips.
5. Pour into the baking tray.
6. Bake for 25 min or until cooked through.
7. Let cool for 15 minutes then turn out of pan and slice into squares.