This is the perfect Christmas treat as it has a bit of crunch, a bit of squishy marshmallow, sweet glace cherries and creamy chocolate.
It is super easy to make and looks amazing.
Add whatever nuts, sweets or biscuits you like to customise this fun dish!
- 3 cups rice bubbles
- 250gr copha, melted in microwave
- 250gr white chocolate melts (I used Cadbury)
- 1 cup dessicated coconut
- 3/4 cup mini marshmallows
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries/craisins
- The red and green glace cherries from a 100gr packet, roughly chopped
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 10 plain biscuits, crushed (I used Scotch Fingers)
1.Line muffin or cupcake trays with patty pans.
2. Add chocolate melts to melted copha and stir until chocolate has melted and both ingredients are mixed in.
3.Add icing sugar and mix in, working it in with the spoon or spatula until all the chunks are smoothed out.
4. In a separate (large) bowl, add rice bubbles, coconut, glace cherries, marshmallows, cranberries and crushed biscuits.
5. Pour the white chocolate and copha mixture over the rice bubble mixture and mix thoroughly.
6. Spoon the mixture into cupcake tins.
7. Allow to set, then enjoy!