If you read my blog regularly you will know that I feature a lot of Rekorderlig products.
Rekorderlig offers a sweet and refreshing alternative to the usual beer or wine. It is light and easy to drink, making it a great choice for those who aren’t keen on the taste of wine or beer, like myself, and is something different to the usual vodka lemonades or champers.
Since MC introduced me to them following his visit to the UK, I have been hooked to the sweet and exotic flavours. Some of the flavours available include Strawberry-Lime, Mango Raspberry, Wild Berries, Passionfruit, Orange and Ginger, Apple and Pear.
Given my love for, well all the Rekorderlig flavours (except perhaps Orange and Ginger), I was super excited to find out that Rekorderlig has launched a new flavour- Apple Guava!
I’m was looking forward to trying it out and was super excited when I got a complimentary sample to review.
The drink presented beautifully in the glass, it was slightly pink and beautifully bubbly.
I thought the guava flavour wasn’t as strong as it could have been, but you could definitely taste the bitterness of the guava, which made it less sweet compared to some of the other flavoured ciders on the market.
Overall, the drink was very refreshing and summery and a great addition to the Rekorderlig range.
I give it a 7/10.
To celebrate the launch of Apple Guava, Rekorderlig Cider Australia has given us an Apple Guava gift pack to give away.
All you have to do to enter the competition is comment below in 25 words or less and tell us “what is your favourite fruit combination and why?”.
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is only open to New South Wales residents aged 18 years or over.
- To enter, simply comment below, in 25 words or less, “what is your favourite fruit combination and why?”
- Please include your name and email address so we can contact you if you win.
- The competition commences Sunday, 17 November 2013 at 12.00pm AEST and concludes on Sunday, 24 November 2013 at 12:00pm.
- Winners will be notified by email by Wednesday, 27 November 2013. If we are unable to contact you or do not hear back from you within 5 days of the date of our email we will choose another winner.
- By entering this competition you agree that you are over 18 years of age. You also agree to give us your postal address and to pass it on to Rekorderlig Australia so your prize can be sent to you.
- The prize consists of 1 Rekorderlig Apple Guava cider giftpack.
- Prize is not redeemable for cash.
- This competition is hosted by The Casual Food Blogger at http://www.thecasualfoodblogger.wordpress.com.