A good friend of mine is expecting a baby boy soon and so some friends of mine decided we would visit her and give her a sort of impromptu baby shower! I decided to make a few things to take over, including these raspberry and white chocolate cupcakes!
- 125grams room temperature butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 1/4 cups self-raising flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk (I used light milk)
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup white chocolate melts, broken up
- 1 Tsp vanilla essence
- 1 pinch salt
1. Preheat oven to 180C and line muffin/cupcake tray.
2. Place all ingredients except for raspberries and white chocolate in a mixing bowl and beat for 10 minutes.
3. Fold in raspberries and white chocolate with a spatula.
4. Divide the mixture between the tins and bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden and springy on top.
5. Remove and transfer to a wire rack to cool.
6. Dust with icing sugar and enjoy.