This decadent chocolate dessert is sure to be a hit with all your friends.
We decided to try out our slight adaptation of Gordon Ramsey’s recipe after watching Jake & Elle make fondants on My Kitchen Rules. Unfortunately I forgot to get a photo of the inside (was too excited to eat it!) but it was very gooey and fondanty! Delicious!
- 8 Tbsp butter
- 4 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 100grams chocolate (I used belgian)
- 2 large egg yolks
- 2 large eggs
- 2/3 cup of raw sugar
- 2/3 cup of plain flour
- Extra butter for greasing
1. Heat oven to 160C. Grease ramekins with butter and dust with cocoa powder.
2. Melt chocolate in the microwave by heating it on high in a glass microwave safe bowl in 10 second bursts (about 40 seconds all up). Stir the chocolate every 10 seconds.
2. Add butter (room temperature) to the chocolate and stir until combined. Let cool for 5 minutes.
3. Use an electric beater/whisk to whisk the eggs, egg yolks and raw sugar together until thick.
4. Add the chocolate mixture and whisk until combined.
5. Add flour and gently fold in.
6. Pour batter into the ramekins and bake for 15-17 minutes.
7. Serve immediately with ice cream, cream or strawberries.