I made this side for our family’s Christmas dinner and it went down a treat. Perfect for the hot Australian summer!
I found the recipe through pinterest at mylittlecelebration.com
- 1 green chilli, finely diced
- 1 pineapple, diced
- 2.5 tomatoes, diced
- 1 red onion, finely diced,
- 1/2 capsicum, diced (I added this myself)
- 1/3 bunch parsley, roughly chopped
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- The juice from cutting the pineapple
- Salt and pepper to season
So easy- all you do is mix all the ingredients together, chill and serve!