- 3 cups Rice Bubbles
- 50g glace cherries, halved
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows
- 375g melted white chocolate
- Some dessicated coconut for sprinkling
1. Line a baking pan with greaseproof paper.
2. Melt the white chocolate in a microwave safe bowl in the microwave, following instructions on the back of the packet and stirring occasionally.
3. Add marshmallows, halved glace cherries and Rice Bubbles to a large mixing bowl.
4. Pour melted chocolate over the top and mix until combined.
5. Pour the mixture into the lined baking pan and push into corners.
6. Sprinkle some coconut evenly on top.
7. Refrigerate until set and then cut into squares and enjoy.