- 500g milk chocolate buttons
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 8 milk coffee biscuits
- 1/2 cup of walnut halves
- 50g glace cherries
- 1/4 cup dessicated coconut
1.Line a baking pan with greaseproof paper.
2. Melt the chocolate in the microwave for about 1-1.5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Cut glace cherries in half and add to a large mixing bowl.
4. Break up biscuits into small pieces (about the size of a 5c coin) and add to mixing bowl.
5. Add walnuts, marshmallows and coconut into the bowl.
6. Pour melted chocolate into the mixing bowl and stir until all ingredients are well coated.
7. Pour the mixture into the lined pan and press into the corners. Smooth the top down.
8. Refrigerate until set then remove the slice with baking paper from the pan and cut into squares. Enjoy!