This quick and colourful stir-fry is delicious with either noodles or rice and makes an easy after work dinner!
- 1 bunch Broccolini
- 400gr beef, cut into strips
- 1 carrot, washed, peeled and cut into sticks
- 3-4 stalks of shallots, cut roughly into 5-7cm pieces
- 1 Tbs minced garlic
- 1/2 brown onion, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp chilli flakes
- 1 Tbsp dark soy sauce
- Salt and pepper to season
1. Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a large pan or wok and fry off garlic and onion.
2. Add beef and fry off for 5-10 minutes or until cooked through. Remove from pan and place into another bowl
3. Heat another tablespoon of oil in the pan and fry off carrots. Then add Broccolini and cover for 1-2 minutes until the Broccolini has changed to a brighter green colour. Add shallots and toss.
4. Add beef back into the pan with the vegetables. Add soy sauce, chilli flakes and some salt and pepper.
5. Toss in the pan for a further 1-2 minutes then serve hot with rice or noodles.