This healthy and delicious pasta salad is perfect for lunch and will give you plenty of protein to keep you going.
- 250g pasta shells
- 1 tomato
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1/4 onion
- 200g canned tuna
- About 1/4-1/3 cup of light mayonnaise
- 1/2 can of mixed beans ( I used 4 bean mix)
- Pepper and salt to season
1. Cook pasta according to directions on pack.
2. Chop up onion, tomato, and cucumber.
Tip: You can add a handful of fresh parsley, grated carrot or whatever other vegetables you have on hand.
3. Rinse and drain beans, and drain tuna.
4. In a large bowl mix the pasta tomato, onion, cucumber, beans and tuna.
5. Add mayo and stir well, then season with salt and pepper.