House of Organic’s Marcus Sou answered a few questions for us and kindly sponsored our giveaway (see below).
1. What is the name of your product?
House of Organic’s ACO certified organic coconut water by Nakula
2. Tell us a bit about what it is?
This product is 100% pure organic coconut water. Coconut water is the liquid naturally present in the centre of a young green coconut. It contains no fat and no cholesterol.
3. What differentiates it from other coconut waters on the market?
This coconut water is certified organic by Australian Certified Organic (ACO) – the gold standard in REAL high quality organic certification. There is no higher standard in Australia. ACO requires products to be at least 95% certified organic (the remaining 5% must also be naturally). Moreover ACO certification requires the product to be free of synthetics and toxins.
4. How is coconut water produced/extracted?
Aforementioned, coconut water is the liquid naturally present in the centre of a young green coconut. The organic coconut water simply gets drained out of the coconut and straight into a can to be pressurized and ready for customers to enjoy.
5. Where does your product, Nakula Coconut Water, come from?
Thailand, because the climate there is optimum to grow tasty coconuts.
6. Are there any health benefits or effects to drinking coconut water?
Coconut water (NOT coconut juice) contains no fat and no cholesterol. It is super rich in potassium -more than a banana- and contains 5 essential electrolytes: sodium, magnesium, calcium, potassium, and phosphorus. It is nick-named “nature’s sports drink” as it is excellent to re-hydrate and re-energize the body after sport.
7. How can The Casual Food Blogger Readers purchase Nakula Coconut Water?
This is only coconut water on the market that is certified organic by ACO and it can be purchased at www.houseoforganic.com.au. We ship within Australia for free!
For your chance to win one of 6 twin packs of Nakula Coconut Water, leave a comment below.
Terms and Conditions:
1. This competition is only open to New South Wales residents aged 18 years or over.
2. One entry per person allowed.
3. To enter, simply leave a comment on this post.
4. The competition opens on 01/11/12 at 19:00pm AEST and ends 30/11/12 at 12:00 (midday) AEST.
5. The prize consists of 6 twin packs of Nakula Coconut Water cans.
6. The winner will be decided based on the most interesting comments as judged by The Casual Food Blogger.
7. Please include your name and email address so we can contact you if you win.
8. If you win you will be asked to provide a postal address to which the prize can be sent. Your name and postal address will be provided to House of Organic who will send the prize straight to you. Your name and address will only be used for the purposes of this competition. If you do not want your details to be sent to House of Organic, please do not enter.
9. Winners will be notified by email on 01/12/12. If we are unable to contact you or do not hear back from you within 5 days from the date of the email we will choose another winner.
10. This competition is hosted by The Casual Food Blogger at http://www.thecasualfoodblogger.wordpress.com.