This is a simple and easy summer salsa which goes perfectly with chicken. Substitute the lettuce for a handful of chopped herbs (such as mint, parsley and coriander) for a fantastic salad to top bruschetta or eat with grilled fish.
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 cup lettuce strips
- 1/4 spanish onion, diced (I used a brown onion as I didn’t have any spanish ones)
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 Tbs chopped fresh herbs (I used parsley)
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
1. Lay lettuce on a plate.
2. Mix all other ingredients in a bowl and spread over lettuce.
3. Serve chilled.
I also added a drizzle of Pukara’s Australian Guava Vinegar to add an extra tangy kick!