This is a delicious pancake recipe which is perfect for both breakfasts and desserts!
- Spray oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups plain flour
- 2 1/4 Tsp baking powder
- 3 Tbsp sugar
- 1/2 Tsp salt
- 1 cup milk
- 3 Tbsp melted butter
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
1. Separate eggs and beat the egg whites with an electric mixer until they are stiff.
2. In another bowl beat egg yolks, milk and melted butter until mixed well.
3. In a separate bowl mix the flour, sugar, salt and baking powder.
3. Add the egg/milk/butter mixture to the flour mixture and beat with a spoon or spatula until smooth.
4. Fold in egg whites.
5. Add blueberries and fold until they are evenly distributed in the batter.
6. Heat a medium pan over the stove and spray with oil. Pour batter onto the pan and cook until bottom of pancake is golden. Flip and cook on the other side then transfer the pancake to a plate.
Repeat until all batter is used.
7. Drizzle with honey (or maple syrup) and serve with a scoop of ice cream.