After my unhealthy breakfast (see here), I decided to go for a lighter lunch option.
It only took me about 10 minutes to prepare and tasted great! A very fast, healthy and low fat lunch option!
- 1/2 cup couscous (prepared according to the instructions on the packet)
- 1/8 cup dried cranberries
- 1/8 cup walnut halves
- 1/8 cup frozen peas, cooked
- 1/8 cup grated carrot
- Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Prepare couscous according to instructions on packet.
2. Add all other ingredients and stir until mixed evenly throughout couscous.
3. Season with salt and pepper to taste.