These are the easiest blueberry muffins around! It took me about 5-10 minutes to prepare the mix and then 20 minutes to cook it.
The muffins turned out delicious and soft in the centre and were the perfect treat for morning tea! Try this recipe out for yourself!
- 2.5 cups self raising flour
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 Tbs caster sugar
- 3/4 cup milk + extra milk
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 Tsp vanilla essence
- 1/2 Tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 Tsp nutmeg
- 1.5 smashed bananas
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
1. Preheat oven to 180C and line a 12 hole muffin tray with baking paper or patty pans.
2. Combine the flour, caster sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and oats in a bowl.
3. Add milk, egg, oil, and vanilla and mix until just combined.
4. Fold in blueberries and mashed banana. If the mixture is too dry add a little more milk.
5. Spoon mixture into the muffin tray and bake for 20-25 minutes until the tops are golden and a skewer comes out clean. Leave to cool for 1-2 minutes then transfer to a wire rack.