So today is my brother’s 17th birthday. I decided to make him a cake using his favourite chocolate: crunchie!
Here’s what I did:
1. I baked a basic chocolate cake and then cut the cake in half horizontally.
2. I made chocolate ganache- see: http://www.cadburykitchen.com.au/recipes/view/milk-chocolateganache/2/
3. I then sandwiched the cake with the ganache in the middle.
4. I then crushed 2 bars of crunchie and sprinkled them over the icing.
5. I put the top of the cake back on and then iced the top of the cake.
6. I then decorated the top of the cake with more crunchie (my brother’s favourite!)