I love a bit of Asian-style cooking on a cold winter’s day.
Here is my marinated sweet soy drumsticks recipe:
- 8 chicken drumsticks
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 cup of light soy sauce (or 1/4 cup of dark soy sauce)
- 3 Tbs sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tsp sambal oelek (for a kick)
- 1 Tbs oyster sauce
- 2 Tbs kecap manis
- Juice of 1 orange
1. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
2. Marinate in the fridge for 2 hours.
3. Preheat oven to 200 degrees (C) for 10 minutes.
4. Line the bottom of a roast pan with baking paper.
5. Reduce oven to 180 degrees (C). Pour chicken mixture into the pan and cook for 30-45 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
6. Serve hot with white rice or noodles.